I love making Easter cards with the kids for our families and enjoying other Easter craft projects too. This year we’re lucky that Easter falls on the last weekend of the holidays so we’ve got plenty of time to make some homemade goodies. Check out all the fab ideas here from my fellow blogging friends.
- Easter Egg Suncatchers – My girls LOVE these sparkly sun catchers from Jane at Hodge Podge Days. Anything with jewels on is a winner here! They make some gorgeous patterns reflecting in the sunlight too. Here’s the step by step guide on how to make one: https://hodgepodgedays.co.uk/crafts/colourful-easter-egg-suncatchers
2. Easter Bunny Bunting – Now this is made super easy as Jane has even included a free downloadable template for your bunny cut outs! Choose whatever background papers and colours you like to make some fab Easter Bunny bunting to decorate your home with. Here’s the link: https://hodgepodgedays.co.uk/crafts/easter-craft-bunny-bunting
3. Juggling Chooks – I absolutely adore these juggling chooks. My son would have a field day playing with these! I may have to make him some I think as they are just so cute! Here’s the tutorial from Maggy at Red Ted Art https://www.redtedart.com/pyramid-juggling-bag-chickens/
4. Flower Bombs – Here’s one thats a little bit different and kind to nature too. Make your own flower bombs! These are basically seed bombs that you throw into a flower bed and watch them grow. Such a unique idea and would make a great gift for a keen gardener. Rachel from Marvellous Mrs P shares how she makes them here: https://www.marvellousmrsp.com/flower-bombs/
5. Nature Easter Cards – I LOVE this idea from Becky at Simple Parenting. She has used an Easter egg printed template cut out and stuck on to coloured card. She has then collected items from a nature walk or the back garden to decorate it with. What a fab idea! https://simpleparenting.co.uk/simple-easter-nature-craft
6. Glitter Eggs Easter Tree – I have seen a few Easter tree ideas recently and I have to say I really like them! These glitter eggs look really fabulous. We love a bit of sparkle and glitter! Find out how Helena at The Queen Of Collage made them: http://thequeenofcollage.blogspot.com/2018/03/how-to-create-glitter-eggs.html
What are your favourite Easter crafts? Share them with us in the comments below