So October half term is nearly here and we all love to save a few pennies on our days out right? ! Here are my top deals for days out in October 2018.
- Half price entry to the Hawk Conservancy Trust at Andover when you buy your tickets online before midnight on Monday 15th October. Tickets are valid from Saturday 20th October 2018 until Sunday 31st March 2019. Use the link here: https://hawk-conservancy.digitickets.co.uk/category/12204
- Half price round of adventure golf at Gravitee Golf in Oxford (Kassam stadium) for 4 people. This makes it £15 instead of £30. There are 2 courses to chose from. We have played one and are planning to go back to do the other as it was so much fun! Voucher here: https://www.jackfm.co.uk/jack-shop/voucher/half-price-round-of-18-hole-adventure-golf-for-four-people-at-gravitee-golf-665/
- Half price entry to 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park for a family of four. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date they are purchased (excluding 24th November – 24th December). Entry is just £19.25 instead of £38.50! Vouchers are limited – grab them before they’re gone! https://www.jackfm.co.uk/jack-shop/voucher/family-entry-to-4-kingdoms-adventure-park-and-family-farm-429/
- 36% off tickets for Dinton Pastures Country Park adventure golf. A fun outdoor wildlife themed mini golf course for all the family. https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/ar-golf-ltd-1
- 31% off tickets to Didcot Food Festival on 27th October at Didcot Civic Hall. https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/gl-didcot-food-festival
Don’t forget to use your nectar points or Tesco Clubcard vouchers towards days out too. You can get some fab deals with the vouchers been worth up to 3x their value. Cineworld and Vue cinemas also do cheap movie viewings at 10am throughout the school holidays and at weekends. It’s worth seeing what your local one will be showing.