With the summer holidays just about over we are looking ahead to Halloween and dare I say it……Christmas! Over the Autumn months we still like to keep busy and enjoy going out at weekends. With the run up to Christmas though we always look to save money where we can. This leads me to search for vouchers and discounts on entry prices. Here are the best ones I have found for days out in the South East. Please note that some of these offers are for a limited number and so may run out at any time.
- My first choice is ideal for all members of the family, young and old. This is an indoor one so great for a rainy day. Gravitee Golf is a space themed crazy golf course at the Kassam Stadium in Oxford. We had great fun here with friends aged 5 – well…Grandad age!. Teens will love it too. You could also tie it in with a trip to the cinema (use Tesco Clubcard or Nectar points) or bowling and a meal at one of the restaurants. Frankie and Bennys have great offers if you sign up to their app. Oxy Oriental is our personal favourite! The voucher here gives you a round of 18 holes for up to 4 people half price – £15 instead of £30. https://www.jackfm.co.uk/jack-shop/voucher/half-price-round-of-18-hole-adventure-golf-for-four-people-at-gravitee-golf-665/
- If you do fancy going to Frankie and Bennys after a game of Gravitee Golf then get this voucher for 63% off a 2 course meal for 2! You can choose to have a starter and main or main and pudding. Meals include burgers, chicken wings, ribs, pizza and more. This voucher found on Groupon costs just £19.99 instead of £53.56! https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/frankie-and-bennys-restaurant-pizza-steak-burgers
- This is another one ideal for teenagers and adults alike. Didcot Escape Rooms asks you to solve problems and riddles as a team to find your way out. This is for ages 10 years and over (10-13 year olds must be accompanied by an adult). These escape rooms are becoming a really popular activity among youngsters! This Jack FM voucher gives you a half price game for up to 5 players – £45 instead of £90. https://www.jackfm.co.uk/jack-shop/voucher/half-price-entry-for-up-to-5-players-at-didcot-escape-rooms-658/
- For any car fans these weekend tickets to the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship at Silverstone are a real treat! There’s a packed timetable and open paddock policy. It promises to be a fun weekend. These tickets are just £39 for 2 people instead of £78. https://www.jackfm.co.uk/jack-shop/voucher/the-2018-dunlop-msa-british-touring-car-championship-at-silverstone-half-price-pair-of-weekend-tickets-566/
- Again another great one for teens (it seems to be all about the older ones a the moment?!). This is a fab discount on paint balling for 5, 10 or 15 players with 100 paintballs each. Weekend Warriors is based in Reading. Participants must be aged 10 years and over. Only £4 instead of £62.50 for 5 players!! https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/weekend-warriors-1-28446
- If you are planning on going to the Didcot Food Festival in October then you can get discounted tickets for 2 or 4 people here. The event will be held at Didcot Civic Hall on 27th October. There will be cooking demonstrations, nutrition advice, traders, street food vendors and more. £5.50 instead of £8 for 2 people or £11 instead of £16 for 4 people with this voucher: https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/gl-didcot-food-festival
- If you are heading to Dinton Pastures Country Park this voucher gives you up to half price tickets for their adventure golf course. This is a fun wildlife themed crazy golf course with lots of challenges for all the family. 2 people £9 instead of £14 or 4 people £14 instead of £28. https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/ar-golf-ltd
- Cineworld cinemas do cheap movies for juniors on Saturday and Sunday mornings and during the school holidays. This makes a lovely treat without breaking the bank at only £3.20 per person. You can also get kids munch boxes which include popcorn, chocolate stars and a drink for £2.95. Vue cinemas run the same offer but at only £2.49 per person so even cheaper!
- If you haven’t been to 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park before then I highly recommend you need to go. It’s a fab day out for all the family with so much to do. My kids absolutely love it there. This weekend 8th-9th September you can get discounted tickets online for just £7.50 per person! https://4-kingdoms.digitickets.co.uk/event-tickets/17970?catID=15656
Have you seen any deals I haven’t included here? Let me know!