It’s been a miserable week of rain but let’s keep our fingers crossed for a little dry weather as we head into the weekend. There’s lots of fetes and fun to enjoy with all the family.
Saturday 15th June
- Stonor Park Food Festival 10am-4pm. Artisan food, drinks stalls, celebrity chef demonstrations and more. To celebrate Father’s Day weekend the first 1,500 Dads through the gate will receive a free bottle of Brakspear beer. Buy tickets in advance online to get 10% off.
- 175th anniversary celebrations at Didcot Railway Centre with unlimited train rides, victorian themed transfer shed, photos and other archive items on display
- Wallingford Carnival in the town square with parade starting at 1pm. Market stalls, fun fair rides, facepainting, dancing, music and more. Donations in the buckets go to the Firefighters Charity.
- The Big Feast food festival in Henley 11am-6pm in the market place. Enjoy fantastic food from Henley’s chefs, restaurants and pubs.
- Oxford Thai Festival at Botley Park 11am-7pm. A great day of Thai food, dance, music and culture as well as Thai boxing demonstration and crafts.
- Appleford Village fete at the village Hall 12-3pm. Stalls, band, food and drink, mini funfair and dog events.
- Grove and Wantage Extravaganza 12:30-11pm at Grove Recreation Ground. Displays, bar, food, stalls, bands, etc.
Sunday 16th June
- Cogges Steam and Country Show 10am-4pm. Motorbikes, steam, machinery, craft Market with demonstrations, willow weaving, bee keeping, dog show and more.
If you are looking for more ideas of places to visit for Father’s Day weekend then check out our list of venues offering ‘Dads go free’! http://mumof2point5.com/blog/dads-go-free-fathers-day-2019/