It’s looking like we have a rather wet weekend ahead of us but don’t hide away inside. There are loads of great indoor events across Oxfordshire this weekend and several of them are free entry too! Enjoy!
- Didcot Model Railway show 10-4:30pm at Didcot Civic Hall. 18 different layouts plus 8 traders. Adults £6, children FREE.
- Westgate Wonderlab 12-5pm at the Westgate Shopping Centre in Oxford. Meet researchers and try out some hands-on science activities. Donations welcome.
- Natural World themed storytime at Oxfordshire County Library 3-4pm. FREE drop in with storyteller Sarah Law aimed at 5-9 year olds.
- Romans family fun day 10-3pm at West Berkshire Museum in Newbury (yes I know it’s not Oxfordshire but it’s not far away so I thought I’d include it anyway). Come and meet historical re-enactors in period costume and learn more about Roman life. FREE entry!
- Craft fair at Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary 11-4pm. Lots of handmade crafts and lovely gift ideas. 50p entry per person. You can read our review of the Donkey Sanctuary here: http://mumof2point5.com/daysout/oxfordshire/island-farm-donkey-sanctuary/
- Come And Draw session with Little Foxglove 1:30-4pm at Harwell Village Hall. A great opportunity to make some lovely personalised gifts. Draw your picture, choose your vinyl colour then choose your item. Options available include pencil cases, tote bags, cushions, aprons and more. Prices range from £11 – £29 depending on what item you choose.
For more ideas of places to visit have a look at our ‘Days Out’ review pages here: http://mumof2point5.com/daysout/