Last weekend was super quiet and I struggled to find any events at all! This weekend is a little busier. See what’s on in Oxfordshire below. Whatever you get up to, have fun!
Saturday 25th January
- Table top and jumble sale at Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary 11-2pm. Buyers entry 50p per person.
- Board Game science at the Oxford University Museum Of Natural History. Play family friendly science-themed board games with University scientists. 1-3pm. Free drop in.
- Stargazing Oxford 2-9pm at University of Oxford Physics dept. Talks, hands-on activities, virtual reality, crafts and night sky observations. FREE ENTRY.
- Maternity and children’s wear sale at the Space Store in Didcot in aid of the Australian Bush fires. 9am-1pm.
Sunday 26th January
- Stanford In The Vale – The Hidden Past Revealed exhibition at Vale & Downland Museum in Wantage. The key findings and objects will be on display from fascinating excavations in the village. Saturday 25th January – Wednesday 25th March 2020. Entry is free but donations are welcome.
- Mr Hemmings hat and other curiosities at Abingdon County Hall museum. Celebrating 100 years of the museum’s collections. Saturday 11th January – Saturday 29th February 2020.
- Narnia Exhibition at Dorchester Abbey. Saturdays 10am-4pm and Sundays 2-4pm from 11th January until 8th March, plus 17th -21st February (half term week) 10am-4pm. £5 per family (2 adults and up to 4 children) or £2 per individual. Childrens’s craft workshops will be running on the Saturdays 1:30-3:30pm £2 per person
- Humour In Times Of Conflict exhibition at the Soldiers Of Oxfordshire Museum. A look at how fun and humour kept soldiers and the people going during the war. 7th November 2019 – 15th March 2020.
Don’t forget if you’re looking for places to visit we have loads of great reviews for attractions across the South East http://mumof2point5.com/daysout/