This weekend is looking to be another busy one across Oxfordshire with lots of events taking place. Remember to check weather conditions before setting off and take extra care on icy roads. Have a great weekend!
Saturday 2nd February
- Science Saturdays at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History 2-4pm. Meet real scientists and have a look at historic specimens from the museum’s collection. Free drop in.
- Drawing Mania free drop in workshop at the Vale & Downland Museum in Wantage 10:30-11:30am. Open to all ages. Use the artifacts in the museum as inspiration.
- Didcot & Oxfordshire Toy Fair 10am-3pm at Didcot Civic Hall. £2.50 adults, children free. Toys, games, figures and collectables. Visitors are welcome to bring their own items to sell or have valued by one of the experts. Refreshments available all day.
- Orienteering races at Hill End Outdoor Education Centre 10am-1pm. Suitable for all the family. £7 for groups sharing a map. Cost includes laminated map to keep, hire of timing chip to register at each check point and print out of your result. 5 different courses to choose from.
- Autism friendly opening at Oxford University Museum of Natural History 9-10am. A relaxed morning for families with a quiet environment. Free entry.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year at the Oxfordshire Museum in Woodstock 2-4pm. Interactive storytelling, dragon dancing , games and crafts. £2 per child or £5 per family. No need to book.
Sunday 3rd February
- Family Friendly Sundays at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History 2-4pm. Trails, crafts and backpacks with the museum volunteers. Free drop in.