Can you believe the summer holidays are over and we’re back to school already?! I don’t know about you but for us it flew by! Getting back into routine has been a sigh of relief and although I miss having the freedom to go places, I’m enjoying the peace!
If you are looking for things to do this weekend then look no further. Here’s our usual weekend listing for what’s on in Oxfordshire.
Saturday 7th September
- Hitchcox Cider In The Barn festival (Chalgrove). Live music, food stalls, cider, ales, face painting, children’s games, farm animals, steam engines, woodwork and blacksmith demos.
- Upton village fete 1-5pm at Upton Recreation Ground. Stalls, beeer tent, dog show, raffle,etc.
- Didcot and Oxfordshire toy fair 10am-3pm at Didcot Civic Hall. Entry £3 adults, under 16s free.
Sunday 8th September
- Fun dog show at Blewbury Equestrian Centre from 11:30am. Raising funds for the National Animal Welfare Trust.
- If You Go Down To The Woods exhibition at West Berkshire Museum (Newbury). 21st August – 15th September 2019. FREE entry (donations welcome).
For more ideas of places to visit have a look at our ‘Days Out’ review pages here: http://mumof2point5.com/daysout/