There are lots of long term events on this weekend that are well worth checking out between now and Christmas. We are heading to Waddesdon Manor tomorrow to explore their Christmas trails and enjoy the lights. Hope the weather stays dry enough!
- Come and investigate real artifacts at the Oxford Museum of Natural History 2-4pm. Free entry
- Nick Cope’s songbook at Story Museum 10:30-11:30am £5 per person.
- Didcot train and toy fair at Didcot Civic Hall 10am-3pm. Adults £2.50, children free.
- Illuminated woodland walk at Basildon Park 10am-5pm daily until 7th January. Normal admission fees apply.
- Billy and The Minpins exhibition at the Roald Dahl Museum. 7th September 2017- 15th April 2018
- Illuminated weekends at Fairytale Farm every Saturday and Sunday 5-9pm until 17th December and 2oth-24th December.
- Enchanted Menagerie at Waddesdon Manor with animal themed rooms and children’s trail, Christmas Imaginarium and Willow lantern walk. Usual admission fees apply. 11th Nov-2nd Jan
- The BFG in Pictures. An exhibition of Quentin Blake’s illustrations at the River and Rowing Museum in Henley 19th October 2017-21st January 2018. Normal admission fees apply.
- Real ice rink at Millets Farm 18th November – 4th January. Sessions are 45 minutes long and include skate hire. Prices start from £6.50.
- 24th November – 23rd December Find Santa’s reindeer around the grounds at Waterperry Gardens, then collect a Christmas treat. £2 child plus adult admission.
- Christmas at Blenheim Palace 24th November – 1st January. Singing Christmas trees, vintage carousel, tasty treats and more. Adults £16.50. Children £10.50, Under 5s free.