If like us you like to eat out it can get expensive once the kids start eating their own meals too. Long gone are the days when they sat on my knee and nibbled a few chips off my plate! As a result I’ve researched what eateries are offering kids meal deals this half term to make eating out more affordable for families.
- Kids eat breakfast free at Beefeater restaurants daily until 10:30am. Up to 2 children per adult who orders a premier inn breakfast. https://www.beefeater.co.uk/promotions/kids-eat-free-breakfast.html
- Kids eat breakfast free at Brewers Fayre restaurants until 10:30am mon-fri or 11am on weekends. Up to 2 kids eat free with each adult purchasing a full price all you can eat £8.99 breakfast. https://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/news-and-offers/Kids-Eat-Free-Breakfast.html
- Kids get a 3 course meal and a drink from the childrens or tots menu for just £1 at Prezzo from 10th-25th February (excluding Valentines Day 14th Feb). One kids meal deal per adult main ordered. Get your code from their website here https://offers.prezzorestaurants.co.uk/EmailCapture.aspx. Alternatively you could use Tesco Clubcard vouchers to pay for the whole family!
- Wildwood Kitchen restaurants are offering 50% off your food bill all day Monday or Tuesday. 1 voucher needed per 2 persons (max 4 vouchers/8 people). This cannot be used with any other offers or for childrens meals so get them an adult one instead! Code needed from their website here: https://wildwoodrestaurants.co.uk/offers/didcot
- Frankie & Bennys kids eat for £1 until 19th February. Download the voucher using their app on your phone or on their website here: https://www.frankieandbennys.com/fb-rewards
- Sizzling Pubs kids eat for £1 with every adult main purchased. Monday-Fridays 3-7pm. https://www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk/offers/kids-eat-for-1pound
- Kids eat 2 courses for £1.99 at Table Table restaurants this half term Mon-Sat before 5pm. https://twitter.com/i/web/status/962280143975829505
Wherever you choose to eat, enjoy your meal! Let me know in the comment s below where you recommend x