With Mothers Day fast approaching why not treat the whole family to a day out? We’ve found loads of venues offering free entry for Mums over the Mothering Sunday weekend. Where would your Mum like to go?
- Free entry to Millets Farm Falconry Centre for Mums on Sunday 31st March. Must be accompanied by another paying adult or child. You can read our review of the falconry centre here: http://mumof2point5.com/daysout/south-east/millets-falconry-centre/
- Entry to Roves Farm is free for mums with a full paying child. There will be tasty treats served in the cafe throughout the day as well. You can read our review of Roves Farm here: http://mumof2point5.com/daysout/south-east/roves-farm/
- Mums go free at Gullivers Land over Mothers Day weekend 30th-31st March. Must be accompanied by one other full paying person. Valid at all Gullivers theme parks.
- Mums visit free of charge with another full paying person on Sunday 31st March at Green Dragon Eco Farm. Any annual passholder mums will receive a voucher for a free hot drink and cupcake.
- Mums go free at Longleat Safari Park when accompanied by another full paying adult of child. Simply print your voucher and present it at the gate when purchasing your tickets. Alternatively buy tickets online and use the code 19LMUML to get Mum’s ticket free. Valid 30th and 31st March.
- Cheddar Gorge and Caves can be explored by Mums for free on 30th or 31 March. Download your voucher and present at the gate when purchasing your tickets. Alternatively buy tickets online and use code 19CMUMG. Must be accompanied by another full paying adult or child.
- Mums go free AND get a hot chocolate at 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park on 30th or 31st March. Use voucher code ‘MUM’ when booked online. Must be accompanied by another full paying person. You can read our review of 4 Kingdoms here: http://mumof2point5.com/daysout/south-east/4-kingdoms-adventure-park/
Follow us and share this post