We’re reached the end of January already, can you believe it?! It’s cold outside but that doesn’t mean there’s no fun to be had. Check out this weekend’s event in Oxfordshire listed below.
Saturday 26th January
- Didcot Inflatable Play Centre at Didcot Leisure Centre 1-2:30pm. Suitable for ages 18 months-12 years. £6.50 per child, adults free. Book tickets in advance.
- Snowdrop walk at Clivedon National Trust 10-4pm. Fully accessible pathways for pushchairs and wheelchairs. Free for National Trust members, normal admission fee for non-members.
- Stargazing Oxford 2-9pm at the Denys Wilkinson Building at University of Oxford. Fascinating talks and hands on activities through the day evening for all ages.
- Rhythms From Around The World at the Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford 1-4pm. Enjoy some tabla drumming from India and dejembe African rhythms as well as stories from Africa. Make your own recycled musical instrument to take home. FREE drop in.
- Science Saturdays at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History 2-4pm. Meet real scientists and have a look at historic specimens from the museum’s collection. Free drop in.
Sunday 27th January
- FREE SEN play session at Partyman World of Play soft play in Oxford 9-10am
- Family Friendly Sundays at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History 2-4pm. Trails, crafts and backpacks with the museum volunteers. Free drop in.
- Kids go free with a full paying adult at Green Dragon Eco Farm 7th-31st January.
- Discounted entry to Oxford Prison and Castle for residents of Oxfordshire every weekend in January (just take proof of address). £6.50 adults, £4.25 for children or £19.50 for a family of 4.
Don’t forget if you are looking for a day out then check out our reviews of places in the South East here: http://mumof2point5.com/daysout/south-east/