This weather just cannot seem to make up its mind at the moment can it?! Luckily this with this week’s ‘what’s on weekend 28th-29th April’ there’s a good mixture of both indoor and outdoor events to enjoy. We will be spending time with family and relaxing after a rather busy week. I think we all need a rest! Whatever you get up to this weekend, have a good one!
- Didcot Town FC are playing Paulton Rovers at 3pm and you can choose to ‘pay what you want’ to go and watch! Get behind your local football club by simply donating whatever amount you like at the turnstiles as you go in.
- Xplorer family orienteering event at Wantage Memorial Park 10-12pm FREE
- Wolvercote Naturefest at Wolvercote Primary School. Plant fair, mini petting farm, talks and activities from nature organisations plus live music and refreshments.
- Thames Con a convention hosting celebrity guests, stunt shows, children’s activities, workshops, traders and more. Abingdon and Witney College 10am-5pm.
- WW1 Asian cultural day at the Soldiers Of Oxfordshire Museum including punjabi drumming, Indian food, henna artistry, children’s activities and more. Entry by donation. 12-4pm.
- Family friendly Sundays at the Oxford Natural History Museum 2-4pm. Family friendly backpacks, crafts and trails around the museum. FREE WEEKLY EVENT
- 10am-2pm Rainbow Buttons open day in Wheatley, Oxford. Activities for all ages, drop in sessions.
- Tractor Ted little farm live at Stonor Park 10am-4pm. Book tickets in advance to receive 10% off http://www.stonor.com/tractor-ted-little-farm-live-2/
- Children’s Tudor animal trail at The Vyne in Basingstoke. 21st November 2017- 3rd June 2018. Normal admission fees apply.
- Barbara Hepworth:Finding Form. An exhibition of this very talented artist’s sculptures and how they were made as well as a history of her life. River & Rowing Museum, Henley. 9th February – 3rd June 2018
- Marvellous machines exhibition at Banbury Museum including quirky gadgets and contraptions. 24th March – 9th June 2018
- It’s Always Tea Time exhibition at The Story Museum, Oxford walking into the world of Alice In Wonderland. Follow a picture trail, enjoy a tea party, listen to tales from a giant tea cup and take part in a variety of themed events. Friday 30th March – Saturday 7th July 2018.
- Lambing at Roves Farm 15th-30th April 2018.
- ‘The Way I See It’ art exhibition from still life to seascape by local artist Lilla Fludra. Vale and Downland Museum, Wantage 16th-28th April 2018.
- British Wildlife Photography Exhibition at the Oxfordshire Museum . Showcasing the winning entries and runners-up from the 2017 British Wildlife Photography Awards. Monday 10th March – Sunday 29th April 2018. FREE