So last weekend was a complete and utter wash out with days of constant rain that seemed like it was never going to end (and it still hasn’t stopped!). We had a fab time at Red Kangaroo trampoline park which was perfect entertainment on a wet winters day. This weekend we are heading to the British Motor Museum. We have never been before so we are really looking forward to it, especially Cody who loves cars. Be sure to look out for the review once we’ve been. Here’s what else is on in the South East this weekend (it seems to be a bit of a quiet one!).
- Ashventures at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford. 2-2:45pm and 3:15-4pm. This weeks theme: Ancient Rome: Emperors and Empires. FREE
- Make a monster cave at the Roald Dahl Museum 11am-4pm. Free with museum entry. (You can read our review of the museum here: Roald Dahl Museum )
- Family friendly Sundays at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History 2-4pm. Trails, crafts and activity backpacks. FREE
- Little engineers drop in workshop at Didcot Railway Centre 11:30-3:30pm. Usual admission fees apply. Theme: Levers. (you can read our review here: Didcot Railway Centre )
- Billy and The Minpins exhibition at the Roald Dahl Museum. 7th September 2017- 15th April 2018. Normal admission fees apply.
- Winter warmer gallery family trail at the Museum Of Oxford. Find out how people kept warm in the past. Pick up your trail sheet from the Town Hall Gift Shop. Running until 2nd February. FREE
- Vintage Star Wars toys and cinema posters exhibition at the Willis Museum and Sainsbury Gallery in Basingstoke. 13th January – 14th April 10am-4pm. FREE
- Childrens Tudor animal trail at The Vyne in Basingstoke. 21st November 2017- 3rd June 2018. Normal admission fees apply.